- horny--hippie likes this
- toounoriginal said: I know how this feels so much
- pouringoutthoughts said: We all go through these ruts. It feels like your just wasting your life away, and you feel like you’re going to jump out of your skin if you don’t do something, anything. If you need a confidant I’m always here to help and I’m one heck of a listener.
- bonecuddles reblogged this from kimlucille
- chris-is-hardcore-fest said: 100% relating to this. I’ve felt “stuck” for the longest time and just like I’m not going anywhere/doing anything, just letting the days pass…
- thecolortwo likes this
- lotsalipstick said: you can always talk to me!
- kimlucille posted this
afraid to change anything because of comfort reasons.
Or i’m just in a rut in life, so I am thinking impulsive things. But everything will smooth over soon enough, and this feeling will be gone…
This sucks man, I dont even have anyone to talk to about this…
I would tell my closest friend but I wouldnt want her to judge, other people in my life because it would reveal too much. She wouldn’t judge me…damn man…I don’t know.12 reblog